Nepal Pharma Expo
Being an apex body of all Pharmaceutical producers, Appon has been playing crucial role in the Pharmaceuticals development of Nepal. The call for for improved infrastructure, latest technology and advancement, necessary business safety are the top priority for the development of Pharmaceutical sector in Nepal that enable support for the better health delivery. Pharmaceutical industries play very important role in building nation healthier and boost up socio-economic well being, shoulder to improve health indicators to meet millennium development goal.
Past two decades Nepalese Pharmaceutical industries have set incredible growth and created benchmark of quality and trustworthy confidence. Nepalese Pharmaceutical industries are spearheading towards building up its ever demanding better facilities to cater the domestic market and to meet the futuristic requirements of the country and alongside also look forward beyond horizon. Being one of the fast growing Industry Pharmaceuticals need extra thrust to match the International challenge?
After the new political change of Federal republic, Nepal is leading towards a rapid urbanization,rapid growth in economy and easy access to health care etc offers huge growth opportunities in the future. Thus Nepal could be a lucrative destination for all Pharmaceutical Industries which could attract manufacturers and suppliers of machineries, accessories, raw materials, packaging materials and printing materials and laboratory equipment from across the world.
Being a WTO member and amongst least developed countries ( LDC) Nepal, offers most of opportunities to Multinational companies to explore the possibilities of patent relaxation benefits, explore the Joint Venture collaboration offer several advantageous opportunities like technical collaboration, contract manufacturing, contract research and CRO etc.
The pharmaceutical market of Nepal is worth more NRs 40 billion (US $ 400 million) with an annual growth between 18-20% with domestic Pharmaceutical industries contribute approx NRs 18 billion (US $ 180 million) has good opportunities for future growth prospects for the domestic and multinationals.
APPON having set the trustworthy record of accomplishing Nepal Pharma Expo in 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2017 that has not only played key role in the pharmaceutical development and also proved beneficial to all concern stake holders.
Now APPON is enthusiastically organizing the 7th version of Nepal Pharma and Health Expo from 1st to 3rd March 2019 at International Expo Centre Bharatpur, Chitwan in the land of Rhinos and adventurous Jungle safaris.
Nepal Pharma and Health Expo 2019 is being organized by APPON in collaboration with Department of Drug Administration-DDA, confederation of Nepalese Industries – CNI, Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry -FNCCI, Graduate Pharmacists’ Association of Nepal -GPAN, Nepal Pharmaceutical Association – NPA and Nepal Chemists’ and Druggists’ Association – NCDA.
About New Expo Venue – Chitwan:
Chitwan has 6 Pharmaceutical companies in operation, 5 more under construction beside allocation 100 acres of land for proposed Pharmaceutical Hub in Chitwan Industrial Estate in Chitwan is the most ideal venue for 7th Pharma Expo. The new Chitwan Industrial Estate makes ample of opportunities for the future expansion to all the Pharmaceutical companies of Nepal. The Pharma Hub would support other ancillary business activities that will benefit all. So this new Expo venue has tremendous opportunities to the exhibitors for the future business prospectus.
The 7th NPHE-2019 will offer good platform to proliferate wide range of national and International producers/ service providers that encompasses Pharma processing, Manufacturing equipment, Packaging Materials and Machineries, Fine chemicals, Bulk Drugs, Environmental control equipments (AHU/HVAC), Laboratory Equipments, Analytical Laboratories service and supplies, Pharma related services to the prospective customers.
It also intends to enhance the knowledge sharing with the various scientific presentations and the session regarding latest advancements in medical and pharmaceutical fraternity with better technologies.
7th NPHE – 2019 will provide an exclusive forum for the cross exposure & sharing of the technological and scientific advancements to all the stake holders of the pharma world with ample opportunity to interact with the professionals and business communities, upgrade information and expand the business in national and international level.
API, Bulk Drugs, Additives, Intermediates.
- Analytical Laboratory supplies, utility services & Maintenance.
- R&D,Biotechnology, CROs Contractors-Turnkey. ISO/GMP Consultancy Service
- Trade Associations / Trade Publications. Formulators Alternate medicines, contract manufacturing, ancillary materials,Information / Communication Technologies
- Financials and banking Institutions, Ayurvedic &herbal Product
- A landmark event for the Pharma and Health sector of Nepal.
- The only Pharmaceutical event of International standard in Nepal.
- Existing 55 + and another 16 Pharma companies who are in pipeline will get good opportunity for business prospects.
- NPHE – 2019 will have scientific seminar, which shall offer opportunity to interact with eminent speakers from foreign countries with wide coverage which is fully based on information along with business opportunities.
- An overall forum for enhancement in business, knowledge and global networking.
- Doctors/Health Professionals and Pharmacists
- API, Drug Intermediates, Excipients, Natural Extracts
- Pharma Formulations Packaging Equipment/Materials
- Management/Marketing Consulting Product Development Services, Semi-Finished Products Laboratory/Analytical Equipment, Processing Equipment Contract Research, contract Processing Lab Managers & Technicians Control/Assurance Manager R&D Officers and Executives
- Chemists & Bio Chemists
- Microbiologists & Pathologists
- Purchase Managers
- Research Scholars
- Scientific Officers
- Financial Investment Opportunities
|Exhibition Stall Charges|
|For Overseas Companies||200 USD per Sq/ meter|
|For Saarc Countries companies||Rs 10000 per Sq/ meter|
|For Nepalese/ Member Companies||Rs 6,000 per Sq/ meter|
|For Hospitals and Health Institutions||Rs 5,000 per Sq/ meter|