- To develop the Nepalese Pharmaceutical Industries.
- To enhance the friendship and mutual understanding among the member industries
- To create an environment of mutual help and understanding among the government and industries.
- To draft the policy for the pharmaceutical production and marketing by analyzing the export-import of pharmaceutical production and maintain its statistics.
- To resolve the dispute among the member industries through mediation and negotiation.
- To collaborate with the government in the formulation of pharmaceutical product act, rules and regulation.
- To create a healthy and congenial environment through education and training for Marketing, Industrialization and Technical aspects in co-operation with foreign pharmaceutical and related organizations.
- To organize pharmaceutical production, marketing and general health related seminar / training / workshop and publish the news letter, bulletin and books valuable to pharmaceutical industries.
- To help expansion of zonal level branch office as deemed necessary .